ABTYP was founded on 17th September 1964. Our aim is to initiate younger generation into the organization, learn all good customs and engage actively in organizational activities. Our services include all activities to work for the progress of the society as a whole. With more than 305 branches all over India and Nepal, known as Terapanth Yuvak Parishad (TYP) and 40000 young members attached to it, we are dedicated to work for the benefit of Mankind and service to humanity. ABTYP is registered under society registration act 588/83-84 Dt. 30/03/1984 & NGO unique ID DL/2012/0048117
With the blessings, guidance and best wishes of Acharya Shri Mahashramanji, ABTYP has undertaken the task of opening of Acharya Tulsi Diagnostic Centers across its all branches of TYP. Generally all the branches of TYP’s have successfully implemented / completed arious social service projects like blood donation camps, food and clothes distribution to the needy people, imparting education to kids, distribution to medicines and wheel chairs etc. under the able guidance of ABTYP. This proposed project of ATDC will be a permanent and on-going social service project with a long lasting impact for service to Human Life. Through ATDC we will be serving the healthcare segment of the society, as this is an area where a lot of attention is required. These centers would help to reduce the cost of medical treatment for the public. Diagnostic center sare very important, as systematic and timely investigation of the medical problem is more important than the treatment.
The diagnostic center would be named as “ACHARYA TULSI DIAGNOSTIC CENTER”. The proposed centers will not just be diagnostic centers but Complete Holistic Wellness Centers across India and abroad. These centers will provide facilities like Pathology Tests, ECG, Ultrasound Scanning, X-Ray at minimal charges. The quality standard will be top notch and equal to any of the other reputed diagnostic centers.
These centers would be solely setup and maintained by the respective TYP’s under the guidance of ABTYP.
A systematic understanding is required to setup and maintain these diagnostic centers. Through this report ABTYP has tried to explain various processes involved for setting up ATDC.
- ABTYP has three motives: SEVA, SANSKAR & SANGHATAN. Acharya Tulsi Diagnostic Centers will be a project in the field of SEVA for Service to the Mankind.
- This project will be executed by the respective Terapanth Yuvak Parishad under the guidance of Akhil Bharatiya Terepanth Yuvak Parishad.
- These centers will be modern healthcare centers with the latest and most advanced equipments with quality management.
- This project will be a No Profit – No Loss project.
- Today Health Care is the most important field of service to the mankind, and it will be provided by us at an affordable cost to people.
- Right investigation is very important for correct and effective diagnosis and cure of Diseases.
- This project will create a very positive goodwill and image of our Terapanth Sangh and ABTYP will have good reputation as a NGO for social service.
- People in small towns and villages will be benefited the most from our Diagnostic centers as these facilities are not available over there.
- This will unite and motivate us to work towards the welfare of society & Nation as a whole.